[bestbits] CS meeting at IGF Paris?

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Tue Oct 30 06:51:09 EDT 2018

 Hi Ginger

As far as I know, there isn't a joint civil society/'Bestbits' meeting this
year. However, a few of us are gathering on the Sunday afternoon (time &
location TBC) to discuss inputs into the High Level Panel on Digital
Cooperation <http://www.un.org/en/digital-cooperation-panel/>(HLPDC)
process.

I had floated focusing the meeting on the HLPDC with the groups that
organise the civil society coordination meeting a while back and those
interested and following the panel are getting together informally to
discuss our inputs into the consultation.

If that's of interest to anyone please let me know as soon as you can as
I'll confirm the room sometime this week.

Best
Sheetal.

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 19:06, Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all...
> Are there plans for a BB or CS meeting at the IGF in Paris? I know it's
> difficult with no day zero and a compressed schedule, but I'm hoping we get
> together. I haven't seen anything, so please repeat the info if I missed
> it. Hoping to see many of you there!
> Best regards,
> Ginger
>
> *______________________________*
>
> *Ginger (Virginia) Paque*
>
> IG and E-diplomacy Programmes | Research Associate
> DiploFoundation
>
> WMO | 7bis, Avenue de la Paix | 1202 Geneva - Switzerland
> www.diplomacy.edu
> * <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>*

*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |
PGP ID: E592EFBBEAB1CF31  | PGP Fingerprint: F5D5 114D 173B E9E2 0603 DD7F
E592 EFBB EAB1 CF31|