[bestbits] Website Launch: 7th Annual Freedom Online Conference | 28-30 November, Berlin

Charles Bradley charles at gp-digital.org
Thu Oct 4 10:37:48 EDT 2018

Dear friends

*[with apologies for cross-posting]*

On behalf of the Freedom Online Coalition, we are happy to announce that the
 official website <https://freedomonline.de/> of the* 7th Annual Freedom
Online Conference *is now live*. *

On the website you can read about the aims of the Conference,
<https://freedomonline.de/about/the-2018-freedom-online-conference/> browse
the Conference Program <https://freedomonline.de/program/program-overview/>,
and view confirmed featured participants.
<https://freedomonline.de/speakers/> Also available on the website is
a registration
of interest form <https://pool.regasus.de/online/18FOC_2.do> which enables
those who are yet to be invited to the FO Conference to register their
interest in attending.

**For those of you who have already been invited, please register using the
link and login details provided in your invite email.**

We encourage you to share the website link and registration of interest
form with your networks and across your social media channels using the
Conference hashtag #FOC2018.

Best wishes,
On behalf of the Freedom Online Coalition,
The FOC Support Unit

*Charles Bradley*
Executive Director | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)203 818 3258 | M: +44 (0)7852 535222 | Skype:
charles.globalpartners
gp-digital.org