[bestbits] Creating Networks - A Youth Observatory Project

Juliana Novaes juliananbc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:26:10 EST 2018

Hello, my name is Juliana Novaes and I'm a member of the Youth SIG of ISOC.
The Youth Observatory is currently developing a project to map initiatives
involving youth and communication and information technologies.

In order to do this, we are collecting information on ICT organizations and
initiatives that have projects that include young people. So, if you are
familiar with any initiative of this sort, I kindly ask you to access our
website and fill our form.

https://creandoredes.youthsig.org/en/

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Best Regards,

*Juliana Novaes*
Youth Observatory