[bestbits] Seed Alliance Awards invitation / Nov 13 13:30 salle IX, please join us!

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Tue Nov 13 03:53:37 EST 2018

Sorry… wrong room number on the text below but info was correct on the invitation. Thanks for spotting it!

---------

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.