[bestbits] Digital asks to G20 - Joint Letter for Sign-on

Craig Fagan craig.fagan at webfoundation.org
Thu May 31 06:49:24 EDT 2018

***apologies for cross-posting***

We wanted to share a request letter that we are circulating to G20
governments (sherpas) calling on the G20 to take on a digital agenda and
ensure related digital rights commitments:

https://g20openletter.org/

The letter is open for signature and is available in Spanish and French
(and soon Portuguese).

It would be great to have members of this community join us - if you have
not already.

If you have any questions, please feel welcome to email me directly.

In solidarity,

Craig

Craig Fagan

Policy Director

+49-163-855-1780

Skype: craig.fagan

*1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500, Washington DC 20005, USA* *| *
*www.webfoundation.org* <http://www.webfoundation.org/>
* | Twitter: @webfoundation @craigmfagan*