[bestbits] [governance] IGF workshop proposals open

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Tue May 1 05:41:12 EDT 2018

While that would be sensible and desirable, that could easily result in disappointment. The IGF Secretariat has said for five months now that the announcement of the meeting dates and venue for this year's meeting would be made imminently, and yet here we are.

I think it would be advisable to submit a proposal operating under what is of course an unreasonable assumption, that the meeting's geographic location is unknown, and the dates have not been narrowed down to a single month and therefore cannot be reviewed for conflicts... which will probably happen, given Plenipotentiary too is in November.

​Ayden Férdeline