[bestbits] SUCCESS! Fwd: Mobile Network Shutdowns declared Illegal

shahzad ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Mon Feb 26 08:19:45 EST 2018

Dear Umer,

Thanks for the kind words but you stand as the REAL HERO of global Digital Rights Movement today. If there is any recognition to be given, it should be to people like you for their untiring work.

You pulled this amazing victory single handedly for all of us to celebrate. We owe it all to you and your team. Huge respect!

In solidarity, we are on standby for absolutely any assistance for your future work. The two lead researchers are also copied on this thread and I am sure they would also love to guide us all further.

This amazing victory, again make us firmly believe that good research can do wonders on the ground :)

Thanks again and more power to you :)

Best wishes and regards

Shahzad
on behalf of Bytes For All and its members