[bestbits] [governance] Civil Society Coordination Meeting - thinking 2019 ahead.

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:23:46 EST 2018

Would Google Hang out work for everyone? If not I can provide the virtual
room but it might not be available for some participants around the world.

I suggest the following agenda:

1. What are the most important Internet governance issues that civil
society should address throughout 2019.
2. What is the best way to address them? [issuing joint statements, issuing
public comments, holding sessions etc, working with other stakeholders)
3. How to best advise Civil Soc MAG representatives on their functions and
hold them accountable?
4. Merging BestBits and IGC?
5. Funding to support the coordination effort of the civil society network.

Farzaneh