[bestbits] Civil Society Coordination Meeting - thinking 2019 ahead.

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Wed Dec 5 15:35:27 EST 2018

Hi, Bruna.

Didn't have the chance to answer the Doodle but will be attending.

As agenda items, I'd like to suggest to discuss over what was proposed
during the CS meeting on IGF Day 1:
- To approach relevant events (we noted not only RightsCon but also IFF)
for support on Day 0 for CS.
- To invite Youth IGF to get involved with us (personally already
approached
- To facilitate the onboarding of new members (that include people like
myself and Youth IGF for instance) by creating a set of documents to
provide an overlook on the CS involvement on bodies as well as the
documents that define their regulations, etc.

Question: Which platform will be used?

Best.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 4:27 PM Bruna Martins dos Santos <
bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Thanks to all who answered to the poll and thread. I have just closed the
> poll and t*he selected date for the meeting is Dec 13th, at 16h00 UTC*.
>
> Please feel free to suggest agenda items and If anyone would like to help
> facilitating the meeting, just let me know!
>
> best,
> Bruna
>
> Em qua, 5 de dez de 2018 às 12:58, Sheetal Kumar <sheetal at gp-digital.org>
> escreveu:
>
>> I've also filled out the doodle, thanks Bruna!
>>
>> On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 at 15:17, Carolina Rossini <
>> carolina.rossini at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you, Bruna! Filled. :-)

>>> --
>>>
>>> *Carolina Rossini *
>>> + 1 (617) 697 9389 | skype: carolrossini | @carolinarossini
>>> PGP ID:  0xEC81015C
>>

>> --
>>

>> *Sheetal Kumar*
>> Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
>> Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
>> T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |
>> PGP ID: E592EFBBEAB1CF31  | PGP Fingerprint: F5D5 114D 173B E9E2 0603
>> DD7F E592 EFBB EAB1 CF31|
>>

> --
> *Bruna Martins dos Santos *
>
> Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
> @boomartins

[image: @@@Name]
JEAN F. QUÉRALT

THE IO FOUNDATION
FOUNDER [image: TIOF Official Website] www.TheIOFoundation.org
<https://www.theiofoundation.org/>
[image: Personal email] JFQueralt at TheIOFoundation.org
<JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org> [image: Contact email of The IO Foundation]
Contact at TheIOFoundation.org
[image: Find me on Telegram] @JFQueralt
<https://telegram.me/@JFQueralt> [image:
Telegram] @TheIOFoundation <https://telegram.me/TheIOFoundation>
[image: Mobile number] +60 105 33 56 99 <+60+105+33+56+99>

[image: No Social Networks Policy]
<https://www.theiofoundation.org/we-are-tiof/where-do-we-stand-on-social-networks/>
 [image: No Social Networks Policy]
<https://www.theiofoundation.org/we-are-tiof/where-do-we-stand-on-social-networks/>