[bestbits] [Joint civil society & academia submission to HLPDC] : Open for signatures

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Mon Dec 10 12:50:46 EST 2018

 Dear all,

As already discussed elsewhere on Bestbits, a group of civil society
organisations and academic institutions that met prior to the global IGF in
Paris together have worked together on a joint submission to the UN
Secretary General's High Level Panel on Digital Cooperation. This is
response to the Panel's open call for contributions
<https://digitalcooperation.org/call-for-contributions/>, which will inform
the writing of its report to the Secretary General. I am pleased to present
the submission, in case you would like to sign on to it, and which you can
access via the link below.

UNHLDPC Civil society & Academia joint submission
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16bAUExfzYbL1VS5PMtwjnPUrRnZIYizk6CVPoA930xo/edit#heading=h.6z1nfn3j97wj>

As indicated at the top of the submission, the text is closed for edits so
we kindly ask you don't make any edits.

We very much welcome your organisational or individual sign-on to the
submission, which we hope will strengthen the delivery of the key messages
included to this high-level process. Please add your support on page 5 by *COB
13 December. *

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Best

Sheetal.

--
*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL