[bestbits] [governance] Civil Society Coordination Meeting - thinking 2019 ahead.

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 13:01:58 EST 2018

Dear all,

Thank you very much for all the agenda suggestions, from what you sent I
gathered this tentative agenda. Please let me know if I forgot to add
anything.

Civil Society Coordination Meeting - Dec 13th, 16h00 UTC

Agenda

1. 2018 in a nutshell: RightsCon, PP-18, IGF and FOC briefings.

2. Coordination for 2019:

   -

   Issues and forums that we should address as a stakeholder throughout
   2019.
   -

   Best way to address them?[joint statements, public comments, holding
   sessions, working with other stakeholders, etc)

3. Representations and Groups:

   -

   Mapping of different existing initiatives and civil society appointed
   representatives: How can we better support them?
   -

   MAG: How to best advise Civil Soc MAG representatives on their functions
   and hold them accountable?
   -

   BestBits Steering Committee - elections..To have or not to have

   -

   Merging BestBits and IGC?

4. Funding to support the coordination effort of the civil society network.