[bestbits] [ICDPPC 2018] mailing list for coordination & other updates

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Wed Aug 29 10:46:52 EDT 2018

Dear all,

In case of interest, please find below the open call for support to attend
the 40th edition of the ICDPPC below:

EPIC is granting a scholarship to 20 Civil Society NGOs wishing to
participate in the Open Session of the 40th ICDPPC. In order to be eligible
please send an email, no later than 10 September, to
privacyconference2018 at edps.europa.eu mentioning "EPIC Public Voice" in the
subject line and describing your organisation, why you are applying and who
is the beneficiary of the scholarship. Applications will be considered on a
first-come-first-served basis.

You can find the call here:
https://www.privacyconference2018.org/en/40th-international-conference-data-protection-privacy-commissioners