[bestbits] IGF Best Practice Forum on Gender: Access

Jac sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Wed Sep 27 06:18:18 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

As mentioned in previous meetings, the IGF Best Practice Forum on
Gender this year is looking specifically at access issues faced by:

a) Indigenous women
b) Refugee women
c) Women with disabilities
d) Young women
e) Rural women

We are looking for insights and initiatives that you may know of that
addresses these issues directly, or in partial or indrect ways. To help
in this process, we have developed a brief survey here:

https://www.apc.org/limesurvey/index.php/783797/lang-en

Please do submit your work into this process, and would appreciate it
if you can share this broadly and in targetted ways to your networks.

Best,
jac

--

Jac sm Kee