[bestbits] Results of Best Bits steering committee election

imran at igfpak.org imran at igfpak.org
Sat Sep 2 04:26:16 EDT 2017

Dear Jeremy and All,

Thanks for your efforts and support for conducting the Best Bits
Steering Committee Election perfectly.

Congratulation to the elected members of the "Best Bits Steering Committee".

Although voting turnout is very low, which is around 12% out of 26%
who (at least) tried to use their ballot, but only 47% out of them
could successfully cast their e-vote. So, one of the agenda item could
be encouraging our members to participate in the BestBits activities,
whereas election is also an important activity.

I also agree on the suggestion to co-opt Antonella onto the steering
committee. I hope her participation would be helpful for us.

> Congratulations to the new elected Best Bits committee members!
Thanks

> I would also like offer my services to the new committee to assist them with
> administrative duties, such as maintenance of the website and mailing
> list, if required.

Thanks for your offer, yes we need your support, please keep
performing administrative role of the website as well as mailing list.
I am also available to assist you if and when required.

Thanking you and Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah

Founder, President & Executive Member of
    Linguistic Internet Council,
    Urdu Internet Society
    Internet Governance Forum of Pakistan