[bestbits] Fwd: TTIGF 2018 - Save the Date!

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 21:53:36 EDT 2017

Please share among your networks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jacqueline Morris" <jam at jacquelinemorris.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2017 3:41 PM
Subject: TTIGF 2018 - Save the Date!
To: "Caribbean ICT stakeholders Virtual Community, (CIVIC)" <
civic at dgroups.org>

[image: ttigf-banner.png]

Save the Date!

------------------------------

Mark your calendar for the second Trinidad and Tobago Internet Governance
Forum! The 2018 TTIGF will be held on Friday 26th January, 2018 at Hilton
Trinidad and Conference Centre.

You can expect a programme that focuses on Internet Governance issues that
are relevant to our local concerns, as well as some of the most pressing
international issues. In the next weeks we will share more details about
the 2018 TTIGF.

In the meantime, if you have a topic you'd like to have considered for a
session at the TTIGF, please fill out the form at
http://igf.tt/callfortopics/

You can also check out highlights from the TTIGF 2017
<http://igf.tt/trinidad-and-tobago-internet-governance-forum-2017/>. The
site offers full coverage of the forum and photos.

The IGF is a forum for multistakeholder dialogue on public policy issues
related to key elements of Internet governance issues, such as the
Internet's sustainability, robustness, security, stability and development.

Hosted by:

[image: TTMAG_Logo_email-01.jpg]