[bestbits] Civil society pre-IGF meeting: draft agenda published and registration NOW OPEN!

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Mon Oct 23 19:51:31 EDT 2017

Sorry, I just discovered that the registration link isn't working.  I
will replace it with a temporary Google Forms registration link until we
can sort this out.  If anyone on this list knows PHP web application
development and can volunteer some time, please let me know.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2016/11/27/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: 75D2 4C0D 35EA EA2F 8CA8 8F79 4911 EC4A EDDF 1122