[bestbits] [UPDATE - time sensitive] Open CS letter to the ICDPPC: open for signatures until COB Monday 18 September

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Tue Oct 3 09:29:16 EDT 2017

Dear all,

This letter is now also live on bestbits, where signatures can continue to
be added:

https://bestbits.net/icdppc/

Do feel free to share with your networks and if you have a data protection
authority in your respective country or region, please also share it with
the respective Commissioner/s or other relevant persons.

Do let us know if you have any questions! Thanks for your support.

Best
Sheetal.