[bestbits] CSCG

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 14:40:18 EDT 2017

Dear all

Thanks Sheetal for answering so quickly and on point.
Holding the hat of one of the members of BB SC I'd also offer the
Bestbits Steering Committee for any concerns members may have.
We are new but sometimes there is something about being newbie which
is positive, since we will not judge you.

As on the point about being not being responsive as irresponsible and
shameful, I'd also not consider Bestbits a place where such
categorizations are made.

CSCG is a group which engages in the IGF and that space has its Code
of Conduct we all abide by.

Bestbits values its volunteers and welcomes all time and efforts
invested in it.

If there is a need for a volunteer to disengage, the Steering
Committee will look into it, as members who try to collaborate to make
this space function always better, no adjectives of any kind attached
to any member.

I hope this helps on clarifying the processes.

Thanks

Renata