[bestbits] IGF MAG Renewal

Bouchra Nassir Ousselat bouchraousselat at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 11:40:31 EDT 2017

Hi dear Ginger , thanks for sharing this information.
I am a new member so what am I eligible to be nominating?  Help me to
understand that.
Best regards

Bouchra Nassir Ousselat
Founder of Filles at innov
Computer Engineer
Winner of the Digital Innovation Award for CHAD 2016 Edition
ISOC Chad Member.
From Chad
.
tel: +23563515755