[bestbits] Launch of GPD info hub on the ITU

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Tue Oct 10 13:49:45 EDT 2017

Dear all,

In case of interest, GPD have just launched an *ITU info hub
<https://www.gp-digital.org/event/itu-info-hub/>* – bringing together a
wide range of materials, tools and other resources to support civil society
engagement in the International Telecommunication Union which we'll be
adding to between now and the next Plenipotentiary (Oct/Nov 2018).

Link here: https://www.gp-digital.org/event/itu-info-hub/

These resources include:

   - A *blog series *setting out information about the ITU, how it works,
   the issues being discussed and their impact on human rights, and how to
   engage;
   - A *calendar and forum map* highlighting key dates and events at (and
   around) the ITU;
   - A *series of ITU explainers*, which serve as accessible introductions
   to some of the technical subjects that are being discussed at the ITU; and
   - *Useful links* to other relevant websites and information sources.

We've also set up a dedicated ITU mailing list. Just email
richard at gp-digital.org to be added using the subject line ‘ITU mailing
list’, and we’ll add you. And also do feel free to get in touch with any
other questions you might have about about our work with the ITU, or
suggestions of events to add to the calendar.

Best
Sheetal.

---
*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258 0337| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |
PGP ID: AAEDBF8AFE87EF53  | PGP Fingerprint: 9CD3 46A5 21A1 DFD9 FDD0 457D
AAED BF8A FE87 EF53 |