[bestbits] CSCG endorsements for the MAG 2018 elections - decision of selection of candidates

Wed Nov 8 16:04:14 EST 2017

Dear All.

Congratulations to all CSCG endorsed Nominees. Thanks for their nominations and interest. All of selected names has excellent Profile. Wishing for you Best of Luck.

Thanks Sheetal and other CSCG Nomcom members for running the Nomination Process, all of this in a very short time and short strength, covering up initial delay to start it.

We also need to nominate second  representative  of BestBits to CSCG Nomcom. Please contact us, if interested.

Thank and Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah
[on behalf of BestBits Steering Committee]