[bestbits] John Oliver defends Net Neutrality (again). Francis Ford Coppola also comes out in defense of NN

Gus Rossi gus at publicknowledge.org
Mon May 8 09:23:58 EDT 2017

Hi all,

The fight for an open internet continues in the US, and there are two three
pieces of information that I thought might be useful for you:

Yesterday, Francis Ford Coppola came out in defense of NN
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/332130-godfather-director-calls-on-fcc-to-keep-net-neutrality

John Oliver´s "Last Week Tonight" is also calling for Americans to defend
net neutrality rules:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak&feature=youtu.be

And we are inviting people to sign our petition in defense of NN
https://petitions.signforgood.com/ProtectNetNeutrality/?code=PK

Have a nice week!

----
# # #
# • #
# #

*Gus Rossi*
Global Policy Director (202) 861-0020 (x123) | (202) 651 1337
<(202)%651-1337> (mobile) | @agustinrs <https://twitter.com/agustinrs>
*Public Knowledge* | @publicknowledge <https://twitter.com/publicknowledge>
 | www.publicknowledge.org
1818 N St. NW, Suite 410 | Washington, DC 20036 | CFC 12259