[bestbits] 2nd Summit on Community Networks In Africa - Africa Report Launched

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 28 06:29:31 EDT 2017

Happy Sunday colleagues!
Please find the report quoted launched at the 2nd Summit on Community Networks in Africa during the Africa Internet Summit (2017) 2017
'Supporting the Creation and Scalability of Affordable Access Solutions: Understanding Community Networks in Africa' report can be found here.
https://www.internetsociety.org/doc/cnafrica

Enjoy the valued read!
https://www.internetsociety.org/events/summit-community-networks-africa/2017

Have a blessed day.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".