[bestbits] FoE and religious belief at the UN HRC - blog post from Bytes for All

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Thu Mar 9 04:58:51 EST 2017

Dear all

*[with apologies for cross-posting]* I'm writing to share this
collaborative guest post by Bytes for All/GPD which may be of particular
interest for those at the 34th Human Rights Council session in Geneva.

*In the guest post
<http://www.gp-digital.org/foe-and-religious-belief-at-the-un-hrc-a-guest-post-from-bytes-for-all/>,
also posted on the B4A website <http://content.bytesforall.pk/node/205>,
Bytes for All (B4A) outlines some of the issues around freedom of
expression and religious belief it will be highlighting at the 34th session
of the UN Human Rights Council (UN HRC); and identifies some practical ways
civil society can get involved.*

To stay up to date with our work on freedom of expression and religious
belief, follow B4A on Twitter <https://twitter.com/bytesforall?lang=en>;
and keep abreast of developments from the UN HRC session on #HRC34
<https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23hrc34&src=tyah>.

*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258 0337| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |