[bestbits] Robert Steele: Details on NSA Backdoor in INTEL Chips

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Wed Mar 29 14:34:36 EDT 2017

Robert Steele: Details on NSA Backdoor in INTEL Chips
http://phibetaiota.net/2017/03/robert-steele-details-on-nsa-backdoor-in-intel-chips/

DuckDuckGo search: NSA backdoor INTEL
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=NSA+backdoor+INTEL&t=ha&ia=web

Expert Says NSA Have Backdoors Built Into Intel And AMD Processors
http://www.eteknix.com/expert-says-nsa-have-backdoors-built-into-intel-and-amd-processors/

Intel ME dumpintel and comments
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/117886401/intel-me

Dear friends,

many of us speak and write about encryption, about surveillance, about
external control. Intel and Samsung, maybe also AMD, IBM/Motorola and
others, have it installed. The underlayer between OS and hardware.
Totally controlled from outside and independent of BIOS and OS.

Intel implemented it in the i3, i5, i7. Personal PC environment. And
servers and workstation? I am sure, it is the same.

The decryption of the encryption makes too much effort. With ME it is
easy and allways working. This is the reality, not the future.

Our possible answer: Free technology.

many greetings, willi