[bestbits] Who is attending RightsCon?

Nighat Dad nigidaad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 06:48:53 EDT 2017

Hello all,

As you know that RightsCon is just four days away, we're doing some last
minute plannings and arrangements for our sessions. And we need a little
help from you.

We're looking for 1 speaker from Global North for three of Digital Rights
Foundation's sessions at RightsCon:

   1. *Taking Matters into Our Hands: Addressing Online Harassment Through
   [Tools] scheduled on March 29, 2017 at 4 PM to 5 PM*
   2. *Surveillance and Privacy from the Margins scheduled on March 30,
   2017 at 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM *
   3. *Net Neutrality and its scope in Developing World scheduled on March
   30, 2017 at 10:30 am to 11:45 am (woman speaker)*

I am wondering if you could suggest us relevant names who are attending
RightsCon or anyone of you who are already there is willing to be on a
panel, please write to me off list.

Best,
Nighat Dad
Executive Director