[bestbits] New GPD blog series-Spotlight on the ITU #1: Why human rights defenders should care about the ITU

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Wed Mar 15 10:23:12 EDT 2017

Dear all,

In case of interest I'm writing to share the first in a series of blog
posts on the ITU to be published by GPD. The blog series will provide
information on what the ITU is and how it works, why it's a relevant forum
for engagement on human rights issues, and some of the thematic issues
which require particular attention.

We've published the first today - "Spotlight on the ITU #1: Why Human
Rights Defenders should care about the ITU
<http://www.gp-digital.org/spotlight-on-the-itu-1-why-human-rights-defenders-should-care-about-the-itu/>
".

Please feel free to share with your networks and any feedback is of course
as always welcome.

If you are interested in our work on this issue, and would like to be
involved, please get in touch!
Best
Sheetal.
--

*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL