[bestbits] Brussels Principles on Medication Sales over the Internet

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Mon Jul 24 19:04:00 EDT 2017

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the Brussels Principles on
Medication Sales over the Internet, a document that came out of a
RightsCon workshop that I was involved with.  It is about balancing the
needs for affordability, accessibility and safety of medicines that are
sold online.  I have personally endorsed the petition, even though EFF
isn't able to do so because it goes too far outside our issue areas.
Nevertheless I thought that I should bring it to attention of Best Bits
participants because I'm sure some others of you might wish to endorse
or circulate it:

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/brussels-principles-medication-over-the-net

If you are interested I can also put you in touch with the other authors
of the document so that you can get more information or become involved
in related activities.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2016/11/27/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: 75D2 4C0D 35EA EA2F 8CA8 8F79 4911 EC4A EDDF 1122