[bestbits] Awesome Campaigns Director gig!

Steve Anderson steve at openmedia.org
Wed Jul 12 22:37:07 EDT 2017

Hi fiends!

OpenMedia is currently looking to hire a Campaigns Director
<https://openmedia.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=14> to lead our
campaigns and
advocacy work, maximize our impact, and fight to keep the internet open,
affordable, and surveillance-free!

While OpenMedia's office is based in Vancouver, we are open to finding the
right candidate, and are considering applicants for remote work as well.

*The deadline is Friday, July 14, 2017 but OpenMedia is open to extensions
for those who reach out.*

If you could forward this to any people or networks that you think might be
interested, or know someone who is the right fit, it would be much
appreciated.

And if you, or anyone you know might be interested in applying but have
questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

The full job posting can be found here
<https://openmedia.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=14>:
https://openmedia.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=14

Thanks!

*Apologies for the cross posting!

--
*Steve Anderson*
Founder, Senior Advisor

**We've launched a social enterprise to enable other groups to
sophisticated civic engagement tools: tools.newmode.net
<http://tools.newmode.net/>.*

604-837-5730
Follow me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Steve_Media>
Follow me on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Steve.Media>