[bestbits] [governance] Second WGEC meeting26-27 January 2017, Geneva

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 12:38:08 EST 2017

Warm greetings Anriette,
In the morning there was reference in the semblance that enhanced cooperation is a government area not for the IGF...MAG.Would you kindly shed light.

The comments;-  that statistics in developing countries are a result of tradeoffs and thus not (necessarily) reliable- how an entity is considered multi-stakeholder in one forum and in other spheres not viewed as such. Taking into account multi-stakholderism is a key tenet in Internet Governance
Many thanks for the briefs.

Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".