[bestbits] APrIGF Bangkok 2017 - Apply for Fellowship Now! (Deadline: 8 Mar 2017)

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Thu Feb 9 17:56:52 EST 2017

Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum
APrIGF Bangkok 2017
26 Jul - 29 Jul 2017
Chulalongkorn University
http://2017.aprigf.asia <http://aprigf.asia/news/2017/how-to-submit-a-workshop.html>

Fellowship Program Open for Applications Now

The aim of an APrIGF Fellowship is to encourage active participation in the APrIGF among Asia-Pacific communities. The fellowship aims to offer financial assistance to both new and experienced participants as well as those who have or have not submitted workshop proposals. Check out our evaluation priorities and join our Fellowship Program 2017!

Apply here at http://igf.asia/2017fellow/ <http://igf.asia/2017fellow/>
Application Deadline: 8 Mar 2017 (Wed), 24:00 UTC

Also take a look at our call for workshop proposals at http://igf.asia/2kxTlyD <http://igf.asia/2kxTlyD>!

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact the secretariat at sec at aprigf.asia <mailto:sec at aprigf.asia>.

Best Regards,
Secretariat of APrIGF