[bestbits] Announcing new projects

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Tue Feb 14 12:46:17 EST 2017

Dear IG community,

after three exciting and enriching years at the EuroDIG secretariat my new
parallel projects

   - algorithm watch <https://algorithmwatch.org/mission-statement/>
   - IGF Academy <http://igf.academy/>
   - and the German IGF

are getting bigger and demand more attention. I wish days would be longer,
but since that is not the case, it is time for me to close this chapter
and thank the EuroDIG secretariat for the experience offered and the
opportunity to bring new things into the process such as

   - introducing a wiki as a tool to elaborate bottom on the EuroDIG
   programme
   - integrating the New Media Summer School, a youth pre-event connecting
   youth across the whole European continent into the EuroDIG programme, and
   institutionalizing the youth Messages

So this is not a goodbye but a slightly change of hats :)

Regards to all,

Lorena

(former EuroDIG Director for Communications and Youth Engagement)