[bestbits] At the IGF in Geneva? Come talk to us about the ICDPPC!

Imran Ahmad Shah imran at IGFPak.org
Mon Dec 18 12:23:33 EST 2017

Dear(s) All.

Just to update that link to explore further information 'about the ICDPPC
and the Conferene' is as follows:

NAVIGATING HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT: THE ICDPPC

https://www.gp-digital.org/publication/navigating-human-rights-in-the-digital-environment-the-icdppc/

(Previously shared link has typo error and does not resolve correctly.

Thanks Sheetal for sharing important information and event.

Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah