[bestbits] Privacy : Why are private business operators empowered to insist on biometrics?

Tue Dec 12 03:28:00 EST 2017

Understanding & Working with the GDPR: Engaging Your EU Audience
 Understanding & Working with the GDPR: Engaging Your EU Audience

|   |
Understanding & Working with the GDPR: Engaging Your EU Audience
 Join Marketo, Matt Heinz and a panel of experts as they share best practices on how to partner with marketing an...  |   |

With the deadline for the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, compliance looming (it takes effect May 25, 2018), it’s more important than ever to make sure you’re on board.

The webinar shares insights perhaps on where more nations may be heading to, in use and protection of its citizens' data.
Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".