[bestbits] app to crowdsource policymaking

Mishi Choudhary mishi at softwarefreedom.org
Mon Aug 28 15:09:14 EDT 2017

Can't read  wonktonk: it wants me to allow execution of multiple layers
of Facebook Javascript.

I do like dcentproject.

On 08/26/2017 04:24 AM, Renata Avila wrote:
> These are better tools anyone can localise: https://dcentproject.eu/ I
> used them to discuss the Guatemalan Bill of Rights.
>
> On Aug 26, 2017, at 5:50 AM, Chalmers, Susan <schalmers at ntia.doc.gov
> <mailto:schalmers at ntia.doc.gov>> wrote:
>
>> Seemingly available only to Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook account
>> holders.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Aug 25, 2017, at 9:48 PM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com
>>> <mailto:raquino at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Interesting app concept
>>>
>>> "A global people's think tank"
>>>
>>> https://wonktonk.com

Warm Regards
Mishi Choudhary, Esq.
Legal Director
Software Freedom Law Center
1995 Broadway Floor 17| New York, NY-10023
Direct: +1-212-461-1912| Main: +1-212-461-1900| Fax: +1-212-580-0898
http://softwarefreedom.org/

President and Founding Director
SFLC.IN
K-9, Second Floor, Jangpura Extn.| New Delhi-110014
Main: +91-11-43587126 | Fax: +91-11-24323530
http://sflc.in/ | https://internetshutdowns.in

The information contained in this email message is intended only for use
of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
immediately notify us by email, help at softwarefreedom.org, and destroy
the original message.