[bestbits] Should a U.S. candidate back away?

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 05:03:50 EDT 2017

Good people

Did I miss something? Was there a proposal to have people from the US not participate? If so, that must be unfortunate and no such proposal should be entertained.

@David, when I read your CV, I was not looking at where you come from but at your skills set. So lets please not entertain such talk and move on with people who can bring value into our policy dialogue(s). Nothing like backing off!

Grace Githaiga

Twitter: @ggithaiga

Skype: gracegithaiga

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga