[bestbits] Should a U.S. candidate back away?

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 03:12:13 EDT 2017

Dear Dave,

I agree with Ayden, Poncelet and Renata that a candidate should not back
away. Since this is a committee (that is the key word for me), it is good
to have diversity in different aspects - geographical, gender, experience,
etc, etc, etc. Some 'relatively new' entrants will have so much to learn
from your experience.

Kind regards,

Sarah