[bestbits] Steering committee election begins

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Tue Aug 22 18:06:01 EDT 2017

As returning officer in the Best Bits steering commitee election, I am
about to send out individual survey invitations.  I am one day late with
this for which I apologise, but I am still going to keep to schedule and
close the survey on 1 September.  This still gives everyone more than a
week for voting.

The online ballot paper contains the biographies that I have received
from some candidates, and short public biographies for the others.  If
any candidate wishes to supply more information about themselves, they
should send it to the list.

If you do not receive an online voting invitation, this is probably
because you joined the list within the last two months and are not
eligible to vote.  If you think that this is in error (for example, if
you recently left and rejoined under a new address), then please contact me.

If you do not think that Best Bits should have a steering committee,
then you should still vote!  One of the choices is to elect "No
candidate" for any of the six available positions.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2016/11/27/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: 75D2 4C0D 35EA EA2F 8CA8 8F79 4911 EC4A EDDF 1122