[bestbits] ISOC and ISOC-BR declarations about gov consultation on CGIbr

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 01:33:25 EDT 2017

Thank you for this Dan, and I agree Siva. I think anyone that subscribes to
and advocates for multistakeholder governance should watch this issue
closely, give support to our Brazilian colleagues, and speak out against
the move (but without undermining Brazilian sovereignty).

There are so many good people working on this in Brazil, and I am heartened
by their passion, courage, and dedication to multistakeholder governance.

Best,
-Michael