[bestbits] The KICTANET PRELIMINARY ELECTIONS REPORT - KENYA ELECTIONS 2017

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 12 02:49:44 EDT 2017

Pray you are very well!
The KICTANET PRELIMINARY ELECTIONS REPORT - KENYA ELECTIONS 2017 may be of interest to this community.
Transmission was to be powered 100%  via the internet even from most remote point of the nation.
Read on.... Zambazeni!

Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".