[bestbits] LEST framework working group

"João Carlos R. Caribé" joao.caribe at me.com
Sun Apr 9 19:28:29 EDT 2017

Hello people!

Do you remember my presentation of LEST framework at BestBits meeting at Guadalajara? LEST is a frameworks that turn easy to simulate and understant important elements in policy making, as actors, definitions, values, arguments, objectives, strenghts, weakenesses, opportunities and threats.

To refresh see the link bellow:
http://movimentomega.org.br/lest/

Also now I created a working group in Loomio, that anyone can join using the link bellow
https://www.loomio.org/invitations/262a94a76a8aeb229a10

The purpose of working group is to develop canvas around main subjects that Civil Society advocates are facing currently.

I hope see you there.

--
João Carlos R. Caribé
Skype joaocaribe