[bestbits] [FO2016] Limited funding available for registered civil society participants to participate in FO2016

Aditi Gupta aditi at gp-digital.org
Mon Sep 12 09:27:15 EDT 2016

Dear all,

*[Apologies for any cross-posting]*

In case of interest, I am writing to let you know that there is limited
funding available for successfully registered civil society participants to
participate in the Freedom Online Conference 2016
<http://www.freedomonline.cr/>, to be held in Costa Rica 17-18 October.

The deadline for funding applications is *COB Thursday 15 September.* Once
you have registered, the link to apply for funding will be available in the
registration confirmation email.

*You can register here: bit.ly/foc16reg <http://bit.ly/foc16reg>  *

As time to apply for visas to Costa Rica is short, we recommend registering
and applying as soon as possible.

Please feel free to spread the word that this funding is available once a
registration confirmation has been received.

Many thanks,

On behalf of the FOC Support Unit

Aditi

--
*Aditi Gupta*
Project Manager | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL