[bestbits] The Snowden effect debate on DC tomorrow

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Sep 26 17:30:13 EDT 2016

​I wrote Tim Lordan earlier today and asked about a stream.​ Previously
they've had us (ISOC) do their events.  Maybe Microsoft will pull something
out. Yet to hear.

What will be on tomorrow is this:
https://livestream.com/internetsociety/privacy/

​and earlier, in the day, this
http://www.newamerica.org/cybersecurity-initiative/events/cybersecurity-asia-pacific/

not to mention, this ​
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/igf-usa-administrative-committee-meeting-5-tickets-27688270362

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Snowden Effect Series discussion, "What Nationality Is Your Data?"
> speakers:
>
> - Abigail Slater, General Counsel at the Internet Association (Bio)
> - Neema Singh Guliani, Legislative Counsel, American Civil Liberties Union
> (Bio)
> - Jennifer Daskal, Assistant Professor of Law, American University
> Washington College of Law (Bio)
> - Kevin Adams - First Secretary, Home Affairs, U.K. Embassy (Bio)
>
> More panelists will announced on a rolling basis.
>
> Date: Tuesday, September 27th, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
> Location: Microsoft Innovation & Policy Center, 901 K Street, 11th Floor,
> Washington, DC 20001
> Website: www.neted.org/snowden.html

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast