[bestbits] Brazil to deploy data franchise in fixed broadband

rafaelzanatta at usp.br rafaelzanatta at usp.br
Wed Mar 16 12:53:48 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I'm also working on this issue with IDEC (Brazilian Institute of Consumer Defense). It would like to join the efforts of Caribé and ask you some guidance on advocacy on a global level. I know that Public Knowledge has done great things on this , increasing awareness of consumers and pressuring the FCC. Do you have more information about similar actions?

Best,
Rafael Zanatta