[bestbits] Updated listII: Endorsement/comments: Nominees for CS to - CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:49:03 EDT 2016

Dear Best Bits Members,
I'm glad to share with you the following nominees to the CSTD WG on
Enhanced Cooperation through the Best Bits mailing list that will be
forwarded to the NomCom by tomorrow.

Anriette Esterhuysen
C​
hinmayi Arun
​
​
Lea Kaspa​r​
​Parminder Jeet Singh​
​Wisdom Donkor​

You can read about them through their nomination emails that was sent on
this list. Apologies for not including it here because I'm afraid my email
will
​ be​
flagged as spam.
I appreciate any endorsements/comments to this list directly, or to me
off-list.

Best wishes,
Nadira Alaraj
Liaise of BestBits nominees to the CSCG