[bestbits] Endorsement/comments: Nominees for CS to - CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:57:37 EDT 2016

And to Anriette too. Already the three candidates represent different Continents. Wishing them the very best in the final selection.

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:33:48 +0200
From: nadira.araj at gmail.com
To: bestbits at lists.bestbits.net
Subject: [bestbits] Endorsement/comments: Nominees for CS to - CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation

Dear Best Bits Members,

I'm glad to share with you the following nominees to the CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation through the Best Bits mailing list that will be forwarded to the NomCom by tomorrow.
Anriette Esterhuysen

Chinmayi Arun

Lea Kaspar
You can read about them through their nomination emails that was sent on this list. Appologies for not including it here because I'm afraid my email will flagged as spam.

I appreciate any endorsements/comments to this list directly, or to me off-list.
Best wishes,

Nadira Alaraj

Liaise of BestBits nominees to the CSCG