[bestbits] CELE’s New Director

Verónica Ferrari vferra7 at palermo.edu
Thu Mar 31 08:56:48 EDT 2016

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that Agustina Del Campo is the new director of
the Center for Studies on Freedom of Expression and Access to Information
(CELE) owing to the resignation of Eduardo Bertoni —co-founder of CELE and
the center’s director since its creation— who has been recently appointed
as the new National Director for Data Protection in Argentina.

Agustina is an Argentine lawyer with an LL.M. in International Legal
Studies and a specialization in Human Rights Law from American University.
For the last few years, Agustina has been a senior researcher with CELE on
several projects related to criminalization of speech, access to
information, and human rights and the internet.

Since its creation in 2009 and under Eduardo’s direction, CELE has become a
leading academic center of freedom of expression and access to information
in Latin America. From CELE, we are grateful for Eduardo’s vision and
leadership during these years and we wish him great success in his new
professional challenge.

All the best,

--

*Verónica Ferrari*Researcher / Investigadora

*Centro de Estudios en Libertad de Expresión*
*y Acceso a la Información (CELE)*Mario Bravo 1050, 7° piso, Buenos Aires,
Argentina
T: +54 11 5199-4500 ext. 1213 l www.palermo.edu/cele