[bestbits] Sign on for UN HRC on Internet resolution

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Wed Jun 29 05:24:22 EDT 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached a joint open letter to the Member and Observer
States of the UN Human Rights Council. We're looking for organizational
sign ons.

Unfortunatly we only have four hours (14:00 UTC) until we have to send
the letter, but maybe we can keep it open for extra sign ons (perhaps
even on the Best Bits site)?

If you would like to sign on, please email Andrew Smits (cc (and
andrew at article19.org)).

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9