[bestbits] Two new statements (was: Re: [governance] [JNC - Forum] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF Retreat Participants)

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Mon Jun 27 16:51:54 EDT 2016

Many thanks Marilia and Renata.  Since time is short and since we
already have several expressions of support for the current letter, with
no concerns expressed, I'm taking the initiative to place it online in
its current form:

http://bestbits.net/igf-retreat/

There is a short deadline for endorsements so that the document can be
submitted by the IGF Secretariat's deadline of July 1.

With agreement from Carlos Afonso I've also put online the "Letter in
support of the attributions and multistakeholder nature of CGI.br" that
already had endorsements of 20 Brazilian organizations, and is now
gaining support from international allies:

http://bestbits.net/cgi-br/

Please endorse either or both of these statements if you agree with
them.  Thank you!

jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161