[bestbits] Online presentation tomorrow about OpenMedia's approach to online engagement

Steve Anderson steve at openmedia.ca
Sun Jun 26 15:04:07 EDT 2016

Appologies for the late notice but I wanted to let you folks know that
tomorrow I'm doing a free online presentation regarding OpenMedia's
<http://OpenMedia.org> approach to online campaigns and the online tools
we're now sharing.

You can learn more and sign up here: http://www.groundforce.io/demo_newmode

As some of you know, with support from Vancity Credit Union, OpenMedia has
started a social enterprise called NewMode that is set up to help values
aligned organizations share access to advanced online campaign tools. More
details here: http://tools.newmode.net/
*There are special rates available for smaller groups and partners.

The enterprise is purpose-driven(with a binding benefits agreement),
non-profit/worker owned and the software is open-source.

The full toolkit is focused on Canada to start but the automated
Letter-to-the-Editor tool is also available in the US, Australia and UK.

If you want to learn more check out the presentation
<http://www.groundforce.io/demo_newmode> or email: Shamus at NewMode.net

Thanks!
--
*Steve Anderson*
Founder, Senior Strategist and Internet Governance Analyst

604-837-5730
Follow me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Steve_Media>
Follow me on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Steve.Media>

**You have the right to link to content and services of your choice online
-->> Save The Link  <http://savethelink.org/>*